John, more than any other of the 12 Apostles, shared a closeness with the Lord during His ministry on the earth. He began as a Son of Thunder, but the ministry of Jesus molded him to become the Apostle of love.
Some of the major theme of these three epistles are...
- What we know. Know is a key word in his writings, and he repeatedly deals with what we know as believers and how we know it.
- The evidence of our relationship with The Lord
- What the Blood of Christ has done for us
- The pattern of a true disciples walk
- Loving God and one another
- What we say must be proven by how we walk - Separation from the world
- The abiding Anointing
- Evidences that we truly love God
- Discerning False spirits
- The real and the phony in the church
- and much more...